Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My Myth passport

Task Description: Today team 5 has just finished going to different classes to learn about Myth and Legends and something about their country. Today was our last day of rotating in different classes. My last class was with Mr Tapuke . Today with Mrs tapuke I learnt that the 3 giants  are actually the mountain the big one and strong giant is the table mountain. Our team first started with our home class/Math class teacher. I was with Mrs Moala. Mrs Moala was doing Paul Bunyan is a American legend.I learnt that Paul Bunyan was a huge/Big baby when he was little. Next my class went to Mrs Tipene which was Jamaica. I learnt in Jamaica was that Kingston is the capital of Jamaica. After going to Mrs Tipene class,the next day we went to Mrs Stone class  we were learning about Greece. I learnt that Hercules killed his family. On that same day we went to Mrs Ilaoa. Mrs Ilaoa was teaching us about Cambodia. I learnt that in Cambodia they don't have any Mc  Donald there and they have expensive funerals.We then moved to Mrs Tele'a  class. Mrs tele'a was teaching us an Romantic  myth she was the only teacher that picked an romantic myth. She also that she choose that country because her last name had to do something in this country.  Mrs Tele'a teach  us about Croatia. In Mrs tele'as class I learnt that Croatia  is shaped as a dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment