Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Adding Dcipipes

Task Description: So today Me and Toni went to go record ourself doing our Math which was Adding Dicipies. Then when we started to record. What toni did is she started off by putting numbers on the white board and then we got the Decipipes and what ever number she put on the white board  we had to do figure it out with the Dicipipes. Also what we had to do is we just had to keep doing it until I understand how to do it. What I found really hard is when she gave we did really hard ones ( FOR EXAMPLE: 1.241)  I didn't know what to use the thousands or the hundredths so that's what I found really hard. What I found easy is when she gave me really easy ones and she gets the hard ones and then I got use to it and did some big numbers. So that's what I did today with Toni.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quincess! I am so proud of the work you did with Toni. Even though it was difficult for you, and you may still have some questions, you kept trying and you are one step closer to understanding how to add decimals on your own.

    ReplyDelete