Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Matariki



Task Description:  Today In class we are doing reading. What we did is we  had to put something in that we already know about Matariki. Then we had to read a book about Matariki. I had toread my book which was the Matariki but it was easy to read because it only had one page. We also read the hawks groups book.  After we had read our books we had to put things what we learnt about the book that we had read. When we  finish putting things into the what I learnt box we had to move on to the What I knew box and that's what I put done. So that's what we did today.!

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Quincess, I'm Miss Park. I love the way you wrote the task description in great detail. As a reader, I can easily understand what you have done to learn about Matariki. I just read your Bio as well and you are a runner! How cool! I love running too but not in a running club haha. We have something in common! Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete