Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Explanation Writing Food


Firstly we have we have a menu. On our menu we have Pig my dad cooks it with the rotisserie and we have cassava my mum cooks the cassava,and we have salad witch is called  the crab
salad we make it with lots of capsicum and tomatoes, and we have drinks and it was watermelon
Otai and BEER yUm YuM.
Secondly at new years we go to my cousin church and we go there and when it hits 12:00 am
my older cousin’s play music outside. Then everybody inside comes out and start to say happy
new year’s and they kiss us on the cheek. After that me and my cousin’s go and play tag. After
that we walk around the church and then we went home and slept.    

Finally me and my family goes to my aunt's house. She lives at Manukau. When we get there we
go inside and then we hear something and I went to see you was it and it was my  uncle singing
and then my little brother’s he was singing baby shark. At the night my whole family were
dancing but not the kids and cousin so we watch a scary movie and we all went sleep. At the
time we got
home it was 4:30 so we went sleep straight away.

So my three ideas are Dancing , Music , Food. I chose these because this is what my family
does everyday.  Tell us what you do to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment