Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

EXPLANATION

So what I chose is Vacation. What my family do for vacation is we drop of my older siblings to my aunty’s house and the younger siblings go with my mum and dad we drive to Tokoroa and if we are hungry we go to burger king and then we will drive to my grandpa’s house. When we arrive there we go and kiss him on the cheek and then just talk. Then the we go to sleep.   

The next day we eat breakfast which is  toast with jam and milo. After that we go have a shower and get ready for the day and we pack our stuff and put it in the van. Then we go change again so we can go to the swimming pool. When we arrived to the swimming pool  we go inside and go inside the swimming pool.

When we finish swimming we go in the shower where the SWIMMING POOLS are and we get change there to and then head off to my aunts house to pick up my older sibling then we go home and have a rest. So what I just EXPLAINED is what my family do on vacation. Tell me what you do for your family vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment