Pages

Sunday 24 March 2019

My cuz 21st Birthday

My Cousin's Birthday.


On Saturday me and my family woke up and did our morning routine. After that my mum chose my clothes and my sister's clothes we had to wear colour  blue because the theme is blue. my dad woken up and went to the barba  to cut his hair. When he came home he went for a shower and then went change to his clothes. Then we went to the gas station but when we got there my mum forgot the money for my sister Mele. Then we went home and got the money. Then we went to happy day. When we got there I was so cold. My aunty  mele she told me to put these paper on each table. After all that everyone came inside. First we sang a song then we said a pray. Then we went to go play outside. We came back inside and sang happy birthday to my cousin then we eat. After that my sister mele started to dance then other people the last one was my cousin which was the birthday girl. Then we all packed up and cleaned and went home.
Sorry guys cant find any photos of what we did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment